sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

Slumdog millionaire



What could I say about it, that has not been said yet? Impresive, emotive, great, beautiful film... I know that in India, they have disliked it, because they mind that it makes a too dark and negative picture about the country. Of course, it deals on the problems of a poor orphan child in the streets of India. It shows poverty, dirty and misery and bad people taking adventage of it. But it has also marvellous images that invite us to visit the country.

It's a story about friendship, love, in the worst possible circunstances. It talks about how people can choose its way, even when everything seems decided before. Its a tale about human superation. Everybody should see this film, in order to remember what really matters in life. Because, most times, we live our protected lives, and forget about all the rest. India is almost a continent with millions of people. Some of them are rich, clean and cultivated. But we must not forget about the others.
(La traducción: mañana)

3 comentarios:

acoolgirl dijo...

Oh, I didn't know that you speak (and write, of course) English!!

I haven't seen this film yet, but I'm Looking forward to watch it as soon as possible.

Kissesss

Anónimo dijo...

Uyy,ando un poco empanada para procesar el texto inglés,jajaja,pero te diré qu tengo unas ganas tremendas de ver la pelicula.Me han hablado muy bien de ella.Un beso

codromix dijo...

I didn´t watch it already, but I supose I will
nevertheless I don´t see the story really believable