miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

Siempre pensé que volverías

I used to tell myself that you would wait - Pensaba que esperarías
I'd borrow time for two and I twisted fate - Yo buscaría tiempo y cambiaría nuestro destino
I left us floating in the air for the wind to hold on to - Dejé que flotáramos en el aire con el viento
You let me down, you let you go - Tú me dejaste, te dejaste ir

I drive around like everything's ok - Sigo conduciendo como si todo estuviera bien
And I feel the lightning - y siento la llamarada
In my own mistakes - de mis propios errores
And I was gonna tell you - Y justo iba a decirte
I wish all our wrongs could be right - que esperaba que nuestros fallos pudieran ser aciertos
I'm too late - He llegado tarde
I looked in my rearview - Miré en el espejo retrovisor
And now I don't see - Y ahora ya no te veo
You

Sometimes the things you want are hard to take - A veces las cosas que queremos son difíciles de lograr
Sometimes the ones you love are risks you don't make - A veces no te arriesgas por los que quieres
And the dust has settled into nothingness - Y el polvo se ha posado en el vacío
And I yearn for yesterday - Y yo me lamento por el ayer
Just look around, I'm still the same - Sólo mira alrededor. Yo sigo siendo la misma

I drive around like everything's ok
And I feel the lightning
In my own mistakes
And I was gonna tell you
I wish all our wrongs could be right
I'm too late
I looked in my rearview
And now I don't see
You

So many things that we didn't say
So many reasons the world's not the same
Oh it's not the same

I drive around
Like nothing here has changed
But I know the sky
Has one more cloud to break

And I was gonna tell you
I wish all our wrongs could be right
I'm too late
I looked in my rearview
And now I don't see you
I said I drive - Yo dije que voy conduciendo
And everything has changed - y todo ha cambiado
And I feel the lightning - y siento que la llamarada
It's in my own mistakes - está en mis propios errores
And I was gonna tell you
How I wish all our wrongs could be right
I looked in my rearview
And now I don't see you

I just to tell myself  - Yo solía decirme a mí misma
That you would wait.- que tú esperarías.

Anastacia. Rear view